At Oak and Earth Creations, our focus is to create functional ceramics that beautifully compliment the homes of our customers.
To ensure we are doing our part to work towards a more sustainable planet we do the following:
1) Through our partnership with One Tree Planted, 5 trees are planted for every "vase" sold.
2) Our Tucson facility runs on clean energy.
3) We use a salvaged wood from a Canadian source for the wood collar of our flagship product, the Mahuta.
4) We use Eco-friendly, water-based wood stain for all wood pieces used.
5) All of our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable (No plastics!)
“ The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.
The second best time is today. ”