Oak and Earth Creations
The Hyperion was named after the tallest known tree in the world.
Standing at 12" tall, it's obvious why we chose the name. The Hyperion is a two-tier ceramic bong with a classic round base. The donut shaped top acts as an ice-catch as well. The wide base, ice-catch and long distance smoke must travel through the Hyperion guarantees a smooth hit, every-time.
Handmade in Tucson, AZ.
We pledge to plant 5 trees for every Hyperion sold.
1) Take out bowl and stem - set aside
2) Rinse with warm water
3) Over a sink, place sea salt inside your bong - approximately 3-4 tbs
4) Fill with approximately 1 cup isopropyl alcohol and 1 cup warm water
5) Plug holes with a cork or fingers and shake bong to remove resin from interior
6) Let sit for 2 or 3 minutes
7) Rinse with warm water
8) Repeat steps 1 - 5 if necessary, as many times as you'd like
9) Air dry
10) Repeat steps 1 - 7 for the bowl and the stem
Note that our products are hand crafted, not factory made. Because of this, colors may vary slightly from the photos. Buyer must be of age 21 or greater.