Oak and Earth Creations
The Juniper is a round bottom bong, also referred to as a bubble bong. This classic shape of bong is seen all around the world, so we thought a fitting name would be Juniper.
The Juniper tree is a common species of tree seen in nearly every corner of the world.
With its wide round base, and long neck, the Juniper is a simple, yet beautiful piece.
1) Take out bowl and stem - set aside
2) Rinse with warm water
3) Over a sink, place sea salt inside your bong - approximately 3-4 tbs
4) Fill with approximately 1 cup isopropyl alcohol and 1 cup warm water
5) Plug holes with a cork or fingers and shake bong to remove resin from interior
6) Let sit for 2 or 3 minutes
7) Rinse with warm water
8) Repeat steps 1 - 5 if necessary, as many times as you'd like
9) Air dry
10) Repeat steps 1 - 7 for the bowl and the stem
Handmade in Tucson, AZ.
We pledge to plant 5 trees for every Juniper sold.
Note that our products are hand crafted, not factory made. Because of this, colors may vary slightly from the photos. Buyer must be of age 21 or greater.