Oak and Earth Creations
The Mahuta is our flagship product. It was named after "Tane Mahuta", a famous tree in New Zealand that translates to "Lord of the Forest".
The Mahuta features a real wood collar that highlights the ice-catch. The wood is sourced from Ontario and we use non-toxic, water-based stains. With 4 glaze options, and 5 wood stain options, it's easy to find the Mahuta that compliments your homes decor.
We pledge to plant 5 trees for every Mahuta sold.
If you'd like a different wood stain, please just leave a note with your order and we will reach out to you to coordinate that. We have 5 options.
1) Take out bowl and stem - set aside
2) Rinse with warm water
3) Over a sink, place sea salt inside your bong - approximately 3-4 tbs
4) Fill with approximately 1 cup isopropyl alcohol and 1 cup warm water
5) Plug holes with a cork or fingers and shake bong to remove resin from interior
6) Let sit for 2 or 3 minutes
7) Rinse with warm water
8) Repeat steps 1 - 5 if necessary, as many times as you'd like
9) Air dry
10) Repeat steps 1 - 7 for the bowl and the stem
Note that our products are hand crafted, not factory made. Because of this, colors may vary slightly from the photos. Buyer must be of age 21 or greater.